Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Don't worry Wilson


I was scrolling though my Facebook feed and I came across this picture. I think Cast Away is a great movie, so read the words written on the picture. I suppose I smiled, but then kept scrolling. Seconds later I couldn't help but scroll back up and re visit the picture. I realised what the words actually said...
"Don't worry Wilson,  I'll do all the paddling, you just hang on"
This reminded me of how our relationship with Jesus is. He loved us enough to die on the cross for us, which was his greatest sacrifice. Further more Jesus is and always will be there to handle your burdens if you will give them to him. He will do the paddling, and you hang on. I'm not saying that you don't have any work to do at all, what I mean is, you don't have to carry your burdens, Jesus did that for you on the cross, and he does it every day. Life doesn't have to be so difficult. It doesn't have to be so complicated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment