Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Change

It is time for a change. I haven't written in my old blog for a long time. So I've created this one.
This blog will be mostly the same, but it will be focused on change. This is my place to vent.
Let me introduce myself:
Name: Elissa
Birth date:  23/06/92
Relationship Status: Engaged to Rob Collett
Religion: I don't have a religion. Christianity isn't a religion, it is a relationship. I believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. He is my best friend and my Savior. 
Interests-
Favorite Bands/artists: Relient.K, Hillsong, Bethany Dillon, Kari Jobe, Brooke Fraser, Superchic, Paul Colman, Coldplay, Temper trap, Angus and Julia Stone, Adele.
Books/Authors: The Bible, Lori Wick (Author), The Purpose Driven Life, 90 Minutes in Heaven, Sister Chicks (Series of books).
Movies:  The Lion King (And anything Disney), Hugo, Pirates Of the Caribbean, Narnia, Le Mis,... (These are just some)
TV Shows: Home and Away,  F.R.I.E.N.D.S., Elementary, Bones, Mr and Mrs Murder, MKR, Australia's Got Talent, My Strange addiction, My strange obsession, RPA.  
Hobbies: Singing, Playing the Piano, Playing the Ukulele, Playing the Harmonica. Drawing. Beading
General: Leading the Cadets at Girls Brigade. Teaching Sunday school. Looking after Children, Wombats, Cookie Monster, Shopping.


So that is all I can think of right now. This is me.
Pretty average, but I have a lot more to say about my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment