Monday, September 8, 2014

50 questions that will free your mind (questions and answers) -question eight

Question Eight-
If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

I would have spent less time in school and study. I would have gotten married earlier to have children (we would all have to have children early, if we wanted to see them grow up!). I would try harder to persue my dreams. 
I guess I see the idea of only living till 40 as a bad thing, because it would mean growing up faster, and doing things in a rush. I can't imagine not having grandparents. It makes me want to thank God, that we don't have to live life rushing. Sure, we don't know the day or hour that we will die, and we should live each day as though it is our last... But I don't think God meant for us to rush around in a panic. 
Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment