Thursday, September 11, 2014

Makeup works...



I LOVE the way that makeup transforms faces. It covers blemishes, gives our faces a glow, and it adds colour. With the right techniques, makeup can also widen eyes and enlarge lips. 
It is only in recent years that I have started wearing makeup. I started off wearing foundation to cover up my adult acne and freckles, then I realised how pretty makeup made me feel! You can change a face, just by applying mascara and eyeliner. 
I have tried various brands of makeup over the past few years such as: Australias, Revlon, HD, Max Factor, DB, Thin Lizzy Mineral Makeup, Nude minerals, and Napoleon Perdis. My favourite foundation so far is Napoleon, because it gives me more of a professional Matte finish. I was using Thin Lizzy for a while, because it is natural, but it doesn't give as much coverage. Nude makeup mineral foundation is apparently better than Thin Lizzy, but I never got around to trying it before I discovered Napoleon. I  do, however, use Nude brushes, and Nude powder. 
I won't step outside without makeup on. I probably sound insecure, I guess I am self contious, but I also see makeup as more than just a cover up. As I said, it gives us a glow, and adds colour. 

This morning I did a before and after shot, with and without makeup :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment